Nurse Practitioner - Mental HealthPosted May 23, 2018Consultant: Jordan Murphy
Preference Employment Solutions is excited to announce a recent partnership with one of the area’s premier rehabilitative solutions provider. With services across North Dakota and western Minnesota, our client is looking to expand its offerings to provide mental health services to people of these communities. If you are a Nurse Practitioner who’s passionate about mental health, this opportunity’s for you!
- Prefer a valid Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner ANCC Board Certification, but not necessary
- Advanced Practice Register Nurse (APRN) or be licensed eligible in North Dakota and Minnesota
- Active DEA License
- Preferably has experience working in both Mental Health and Pediatrics
- Provide Neurobehavioral Health services to patients ranging from birth to 21.
- Assess and diagnose patients, prescribe medication and administer psychiatric therapy as necessary.
- Develop and manage treatment plans based on clinical diagnosis.
- Treat patients with diagnosed disorders, as well as those with family histories or other factors that increase the likelihood of potential mental illness.
- Provide holistic approach to health care by educating and informing patients and their families about mental health issues and steps they can take to boost their care.
- Assess and diagnose mental health conditions involving autism spectrum disorders, fine and gross motor skills, sensory motor skills, social and emotional issues, cognitive impairments, receptive and expressive language deficits and visual impairment.
- Competitive Pay: Starting salary around $90,000-$130,000, depending on experience.
How to Apply:
Please contact Jordan Murphy by emailing your resume to Jordan@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
• Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
• Your information is never shared without your permission
• Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
• Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
• Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
• ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
• Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
For more opportunities, check out our website at www.PreferenceEmploymentSolutions.com and like us on Facebook.
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.