Interior DesignerPosted October 10, 2017Consultant: Cory Holen
Join a close knit team with experience in all phases of interior design and a strong commitment to project excellence and client relations. Our client is currently looking for an Interior Designer to be responsible for representing our client company’s product lines to architectural and design firms. This company is highly recognized due to their energetic team and creative solutions to projects that present value and quality. Please apply if you feel you have the ability to become a key member of their progressive and growing company.
- Degree in Design or Interior Design preferred
- Prefer candidates have 1-2 years professional interior design experience but open to entry level candidates
- Responsible for representing client company’s product lines to commercial companies
- Provide creative and abstract ideas to client companies
- Provide clients with design concepts, samples, product knowledge and training
- Consult with clients and product line companies to provide recommendations for projects
- Set-up demo classes on company’s products
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Must be well organized and have strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Proven customer service skills needed
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
How to Apply:
Please contact Cory Holen by emailing your resume to Cory@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
• Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
• Your information is never shared without your permission
• Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire and Temporary opportunities to fit your needs
• Administrative, Industrial and Professional Placement specializations
• Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
• ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
• Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
For more opportunities, check out our website at www.preferenceemploymentsolutions.com and like us on Facebook.
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.