Emergency Medicine Physician – LocumPosted February 22, 2018Consultant: Brian Rahman
Preference Employment Solutions is excited to partner with a number of the leading healthcare providers across northern Minnesota. As a result of these partnerships Preference Employment Solutions is currently recruiting experienced and dynamic medical providers to serve locums Emergency Medicine needs. These Physicians will be responsible for providing complete emergency care for all patients; develop and document a plan of care for each patient, including complete medical history, physical examination, diagnosis of injuries or illnesses, appropriate treatment and/or referral; make informed diagnostic and therapeutic decisions based on patient information, current scientific evidence, clinical judgment and patient preference; and prescribe/perform competently all medical procedures considered essential for the scope of practice.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Active Minnesota Medical License
- Emergency Medicine experience
- Active DEA License
- Competitive/Negotiable Compensation
- Paid Travel and Housing Expenses
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
How to Apply:
Please contact Brian Rahman at 701-293-6905 or email your resume to Brian@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
• Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
• Your information is never shared without your permission
• Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
• Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
• Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
• ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
• Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
For more opportunities, check out our website at www.PreferenceEmploymentSolutions.com and like us on Facebook.
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.