Territory Sales RepPosted September 27, 2017Consultant: Cory Holen
$70,000 - $80,000 first year potential
The construction industry at the moment is very competitive but full of opportunity. Our client has been exceptionally successful in both the manufacturing and selling of flooring products and is looking for an experienced sales representative to grow their specialty tile business. They are new to the tri-state area and are excited to see this territory grow with the right person.
- Candidate must have a proven successful sales career and have the ability to grow a territory
- Candidates need to have experience establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with an open book, relationship driven, sales approach
- Must have the ability to work under limited supervision and manage his or her dealer relationships appropriately
- Preferred that candidate has managed a large territory and has shown his or her ability to maintain relationships remotely
- Must have a welcoming, intriguing, personality and can positively display the culture the company has adopted
- Must have the ability to travel into Canada if needed
- Develop and maintain dealership relationships in ND, SD and MN.
- Provide product education and resources to dealership personnel.
- Evaluate dealership needs and develop product offerings.
- Provide great customer service both in person and remotely.
- Attend industry trade show to stay abreast on trending products and materials.
- Competitive Pay: Base + Commission structure, $70,000 - $80,000 first year potential, no capped commissions
- Benefits: Health (tbd), Car Allowance, Laptop, Company Credit Card
How to Apply:
Please contact Cory Holen by emailing your resume to Cory@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
• Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
• Your information is never shared without your permission
• Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire and Temporary opportunities to fit your needs
• Administrative, Industrial and Professional Placement specializations
• Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
• ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
• Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
For more opportunities, check out our website at www.preferenceemploymentsolutions.com and like us on Facebook.
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.