Family Practice PhysicianPosted October 03, 2017Consultant: Brian Rahman
Preference Employment Solutions is currently recruiting for both direct placement and locum Family Practice Physicians. Our healthcare partners across North Dakota, South Dakota and Minnesota are seeking experienced and dynamic leaders to serve the healthcare needs of their communities. These Physicians will be responsible for providing complete clinical care for all patients; develop and document a plan of care for each patient, including complete medical history, physical examination, diagnosis of injuries or illnesses, appropriate treatment and/or referral, and hospital visitations when necessary; make informed diagnostic and therapeutic decisions based on patient information, current scientific evidence, clinical judgment and patient preference; prescribe and perform competently all medical procedures considered essential for the scope of practice.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Practice Physician (MD or DO)
- Active North Dakota, South Dakota, or Minnesota Medical License (M.D. or D.O.)
- Active DEA License
- Obstetrics experience preferred but not necessary
- New Grads welcome
- Competitive/Negotiable Compensation
How to Apply:
Please contact Brian Rahman at 701-293-6905 or email your resume to Brian@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
• Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
• Your information is never shared without your permission
• Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
• Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
• Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
• ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
• Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
For more opportunities, check out our website at www.PreferenceEmploymentSolutions.com and like us on Facebook.
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.