Custodian/Building MaintenancePosted August 14, 2017Consultant: Todd Obbink
Preference Employment Solutions is now hiring qualified candidates for a Custodial position with a local church. Our client is looking for someone who can maintain the building and grounds. Looking for self-starters with a willingness to learn and work well as part of a team.
- Location: Fargo, ND
- Schedule: Days
- Compensation: $32,000/year
- Type of Position: Full Time
- Strong work ethic
- Previous mechanical experience a plus
- Previous maintenance experience is preferred
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Strong attention to detail
- Clean background required
- Responsible for cleanliness of church grounds
- Coordinate major repair projects
- Supervise outside contractors for repairs and building projects
- Review and approve time sheets and time off requests
- Work with pastoral and lay staff to schedule rooms for meetings and events
- Responsible for grass cutting, hedge trimming, tree pruning, snow and ice removal etc.
- Consult weekly schedule for events
- Purchase supplies and other items with regard to current budget
- Maintain and operate all heating and cooling or other mechanical systems
How to Apply:
Please contact Todd Obbink by emailing your resume to Todd@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
• Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
• Your information is never shared without your permission
• Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire and Temporary opportunities to fit your needs
• Administrative, Industrial and Professional Placement specializations
• Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
• ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
• Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
For more opportunities, check out our website at www.preferenceemploymentsolutions.com and like us on Facebook.
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.