CPAPosted July 18, 2017Consultant: Jordan Murphy
Great career opportunity with a local company! Join a progressive company as they continue to diversify their product and service offering and position themselves well for future success. We are interviewing immediately for accountants that enjoy wearing multiple hats and working in a fast paced environment.
- Must hold current CPA license
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Basic Computer knowledge: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, & Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills and professional work ethic
- Provide a positive relationship with customers, vendors and internal company personnel
Responsibilities Include but not Limited to:
- Responsible for the processing, reviewing and tracking of general ledger accounts for a multi-company organization
- Perform bank reconciliations and prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end financial reports
- Provide assistance with monthly forecasting and annual budgeting processes
- Prepare financial statements and analyze financial reporting
- Identify and implement business process improvement opportunities
- Perform general accounting tasks including accounts receivables, accounts payable, billings and other duties as assigned
- Competitive Pay: Starting salary around $80,000 DOE
- Healthcare, Vacation
How to Apply:
Please contact Jordan Murphy by emailing your resume to Jordan@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
• Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
• Your information is never shared without your permission
• Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire and Temporary opportunities to fit your needs
• Administrative, Industrial and Professional Placement specializations
• Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
• ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
• Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
For more opportunities, check out our website at www.preferenceemploymentsolutions.com and like us on Facebook.
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.